The programme and registration form are available on the web http://www.inaise.org and on the conference website. The number of participants is limited, please register on time... and book your hotel before May 05 Overview of the programme:
- Opening of the conference by Carlos Ballesteros, University of Comillas, and Esteban Barroso, Managing Director of Triodos Bank
- Round tables on different topics
- Field visits including a visit to MCC Mondragon
- Workshops: From microfinance to social banking, new tools to finance development
- The problem of housing in Europe: financial tools to allow disadvantage people or joint effort to invert the process?
- Financing small scale renewable energies
- Social inclusion- in the wake of globalisation, more and more people are becoming informal, casual, temporary or home-based workers. How can INAISE members serve these groups?
- Production and consumption, financing organic production and fair trade.
You will find the detailed programme on Inaise website and information on accommodation and registration on the conference website.